The successful candidate will be part of the Regulatory Reporting and Policy Team within Regulatory Controllers. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting both the internal and external reporting processes covering all relevant regulatory authorities and including capital, leverage, large exposures and liquidity, managing timelines to ensure review and submission deadlines are met.
- As part of the reporting process, to be involved in the calculation of requirements, commentary on movements and preparation of reports through to final sign-off by senior management.
- Ensuring that all calculations are fully compliant with relevant regulations by working with policy specialists.
- Working on enhancing the systems and processes and automation of requirements in the regulatory reporting system, taking part in projects as required by the change function. This may require drafting requirement documents and participating in testing.
- Assisting with new business initiatives and ensuring that relevant reporting (internal and external) can be maintained following the implementation of new products or revised regulatory requirements.
- Some experience of Microsoft Excel is essential
- Analytical and numerate
- Interested in financial markets and products
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable both working independently and within a team
Vintners Place 68 Upper Thames Street, London, United Kingdom